In anticipation of the Zippered Pouch class I’ll be teaching on Saturday, September 17th, I’ve gathered a few inspiring zippered bag projects for you! Each project links to a free pattern or tutorial.
Join me on the 17th to learn how to sew a zipper, then use these beautiful projects to get your creative juices flowing and make your own unique bags!
1. Pouch Sewing Tutorial by Ann Kelle. I love these bright, cute bags!
2. Quilted Zippered Pouches by PurlSoho. Quilting on solid colors creates an elegant look.
3. Simple DIY Fold Over Clutch by Bev of Flamingo Toes. I love the corner detail!
4. Zippered Box Pouch by Holly (that’s me!) of Hamster and the Bee. This post from my old blog links to several free tutorials to create a similar box pouch.
5. Quilted Color Pop Zippered Pouch by Haberdashery Fun. The color detail along the zipper is super fun!